BeingManagement harnesses Critical Chain Project Management technology to dramatically improve speed-to-market for project-based businesses.
BeingManagement enables an organization to seamlessly manage all of its projects, resources and tasks within one enterprise solution. This solution – wIth its integrated critical chain technology – significantly improves project delivery regardless of industry or business environment. It is designed specifically for project-based businesses that depend on speed-to-market and reliable delivery to customers. And its sophisticated, yet elegantly simple web-based interface makes managing project portfolios easier than ever before. Now you can now implement a both a proven project portfolio management solution and the incredible benefits of Critical Chain.
Clients choose BeingManagement to solve these core problems:
- How do we synchronize information to manage a portfolio of projects? Learn more
- When is the right time to begin a new project? Learn more
- How do we deal with frequently changing priorities? Learn more
- How can we prevent organization overload? Learn more
BeingManagement elevates project performance beyond the constraints of standard project management systems.
- Shorten lead times
- Gain responsiveness and agility
- Capture opportunities to earn more profit
- Reach new levels of productivity and collaboration
- Deliver on more schedule commitments
Get the benefits of implementing a fully capable Critical Chain technology platform in your business.
This enterprise solution provides executives and project managers with powerful insight into the performance of their project portfolios, without creating information overload.
- Get rich, on-demand dashboard reports and analytics.
- Prioritize projects and determine completion dates with sophisticated scheduling capabilities and what-if analysis tools.
- Control projects and monitor progress with an intuitive graphical interface.
- Gain ability to evaluate resource loading across the entire portfolio.
- Assess the impact of priority changes. and emergent work at the project and portfolio levels
- Use portfolio analysis tools to determine the optimum time to release new work into the system.
- Seamlessly communicate task assignments to the resource poolLearn more.