What Are the Keys of Continued Success?
Critical chain project management (CCPM) is the TOC solution for planning, scheduling and managing performance in a project environment. Today, CCPM has been used to improve performance in new product development, software development, engineering-to-order, major assembly production, and many other environments in hundreds of implementations around the world.
Many implementations have been successful in reducing the duration of projects, cutting costs and bringing back sanity and order to the workplace, BUT some have flourished for a while and then have faded.
What are the keys of continued success with CCPM?
- Getting the magnitude of results requires a paradigm shift, which cannot occur without dedication and executive support.
- To get the results, we must drive major behavior changes in the way we manage all projects. This requires changes in policies and practices that are deeply embedded in our project management culture.
- Two types of skills are mandatory – technical and managerial. Mandate the team to design both technical and managerial changes in policies and practices.
- One of the biggest dangers after implementing a major change is slipping backwards. Do whatever it takes to make the changes stick.
If you think your organization lacks the insights of CCPM or a correct road map of CCPM implementation, you can get both of them from the CCPM training program.
Important Things You Need to Know before Implementing CCPM
We are pledged to offer a best program in order to train employees in CCPM according to your needs. An example is as follows.
- TOC Insights into Project Management
- How to Change a Paradigm
- Implementing New Policies & Practices
- Reducing Bad Multi-tasking and Project WIP
- Full Kitting
- Critical Chain Planning
- Building Critical Chain Plans
- Building Template Library
- Launching Staggering Process
- Managing Execution Processes
- Launching Single Priority System
- Launching Consistent Recovery Approach
- Essential Behaviors of Good Managers
- Sustaining & Improving Results
- Preventing Backsliding
- Load Control and Capacity Elevation
- Process of Ongoing Improvement
- Strategy & Tactics for Profitable Growth
- CCPM software
We are proud to introduce you our partners, TOC/CCPM experts who provide CCPM training and consulting. A partial list of our partners is below.
Mark Woeppel - Founder and President of Pinnacle Strategies
International management consultant working to improve operations performance in project management and processes
- Region: USA, Canada, Asia
Many companies have earned the benefits of CCPM. Would you like to get the same benefits for your business? TOC experts around the world look forward to having you join us!
Why Don’t We Get Started?
Focusing is power! Achieve incredible speed and management insight.
Interested in taking BeingManagement software for a test drive?